Only Man In office - Part 10
Disclaimer: This work is intended for a mature audience and complies with all applicable content guidelines regarding age-appropriate material. It is purely fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only. The content is not meant to promote or endorse any real-life actions. Reader discretion is advised. Enjoy responsibly within the context of fantasy.
(Audio)
Finally, it was Saturday, the day of the company party. When Michael woke up, his wife was already dressed and in a pleasant mood.
"Good morning, sleepyhead. Are you ready for your big debut as a sexy French maid?" she mocked him a bit. "I am sure you will enjoy all the attention at the company dinner today.
You will be a lovely maid there, and I hope that we can continue that afterwards here too. Too bad I cannot see by myself how you will mince around there on your high heels as a devoted servant." Michael was unsure and felt a bit ill when he thought about the public exposure as a maid in front of the whole firm. But he was also very excited to get his secret dream fulfilled this day.
After showering and doing his makeup, Michael dressed in a casual summer dress and prepared breakfast. When serving breakfast, he wore the frilly white apron that his wife gave him.
Meanwhile, it became second nature for him to do his household chores appropriately dressed. "I wish you a wonderful day, dear," his wife said. "I know that you will do nicely this evening, and all the others will be impressed with your duties."
It was agreed that all the waitresses had to meet at the company first, get dressed there together, and be transported in the minivan by Mrs. Sinclair.
After saying hello to the other girls, Michael got dressed in the frilly maid's costume too. He enjoyed putting on the laced-up boots as they looked perfect for the 'French maid style.'
Mrs. Sinclair enjoyed watching the group of maids, and especially knowing that among them there was a feminized male who added much to her enjoyment. She really regretted that he wasn't employed by her company, but tried to make the best out of the situation.
When they arrived at the location, they were all assigned to their specific duties. Michael and Sandy were assigned to distribute champagne and juice to the arriving guests. They each got a silver tray and filled it with some glasses that were already filled up by some other maids.
Soon, the first guests arrived, and Michael was on duty. He walked to the arriving guests, made a small curtsy, and asked if they wanted champagne or orange juice.
Some of the guests recognized him as the teaching lady from Mrs. Sharp's company, so he had to explain his story a few times.
Most of the guests were impressed that he helped out Mrs. Sinclair as a waitress and thanked him for doing so.
When the dinner was ready, all the maids were gathered up and assigned to bring the food to the already prepared tables. Michael felt really excited to be on full display as a French maid in front of the employees of the whole company, and after a while, he got used to the stares and smiles.
Because the party was for the employees and their loved ones, there were a lot of men at the party.
Michael was a bit ashamed to be seen and ogled by them, but after a while, he got used to the stares and compliments from the men. He really enjoyed being the sexy French maid, and sometimes he even went out of his mind and started flirting a bit with some of the guests.
Michael and the other maids had fun, but serving the food and the drinks was hard work. Needless to say, the guests enjoyed having full maid service and praised Mrs. Sinclair for her idea.
Mrs. Sinclair was so happy with how everything went and praised Michael for his help with her party.
She even saw that he was flirting with some of the guests and praised him for it. So her guests were really satisfied with the whole maid service.
Michael felt exhausted after the long evening in heels, and when all the guests left and the maids cleaned up the tables, Mrs. Sinclair brought them home. It was determined that she was to drop everyone at home directly and that they could pick up their normal clothes the next day at the company's office.
Michael kissed the girls and Mrs. Sinclair goodbye when they stopped in front of his home. Mrs. Sinclair said that she would talk to Mrs. Sharp the very next day to tell her how much he helped at the party.
When they finally left, Michael opened the door of his house and went in. His wife was still awake and sat there in the living room. When he entered in his frilly maid's dress, she looked at him with a big smile. He did a small curtsy to his wife and said, "Good evening, Madame."
"Good evening, Michelle," she said, and enjoyed the view of her totally feminized husband. "How was your evening, dear?" she wanted to know.
"I'm totally exhausted, Madame," he confessed, and wanted to take a seat beside her on the sofa. After catching her concerned look, he stopped and looked back at her. "Poor Michelle, I guess you were so busy the whole day. But please be a gem and make me a tea; I just need some refreshment. You can make one for yourself as well, or a coffee if you prefer, and then come back and tell me all about your day of servitude and how you enjoyed being a French maid in public.
It was clear to Michael that he was still in the role of the maid and was not allowed to sit down, and so he quickly replied, "Oui, Madame, right away," before he left for the kitchen.
When he returned with the tea for his wife and a coffee for himself, she was all smiles again. He poured her the tea with a small curtsy, and she said to him, "I really can get used to having such a wonderful maid service each day, Michelle. What do you think? Would you like that too?" his wife asked him.
"Oui, Madame, I would love to be on duty for you each day," he answered promptly and made another curtsy.
"You know, seeing you in your frilly maid's dress and being so obedient to me and making your sweet curtsies every time I give you a task makes me really excited, Michelle.
Do you?" she asked. "Well, I am always excited to be helpful to you, and if that gets you excited, it is a real turn-on for me, Madame," Michael answered. "You know I love you dearly and would always do everything to please you."
Michael served his wife some drinks, still dressed as a frilly maid.
Mrs. Garrett enjoyed his company, and together they drank their drinks. When she finished her tea, Mrs. Garrett started to caress his stockinged legs under the frilly petticoats.
More and more, she worked her way up to his lace panties. "You know, as my sexy French maid, you have to please me more than by serving me tea, Michelle," she purred.
"Oui, Madame, of course I do," he answered. After stroking his caged member for a while, she grabbed him by his shoulders and pressed him into a kneeling position before her. "Go down on me, my sexy maid, and do your duties. Now!" she gasped.
Of course, Michael did as she asked, and soon he had his head between her lovely legs.
He always loved to lick his wife. In the past, she always wanted to do the same with him, and they ended up in a 69 position. Meanwhile, she was more and more used to seeing him being her servant, and she was getting more demanding and enjoyed being kissed and licked without returning the favor to him.
But Michael loved to please his wife even if he was denied any caresses.
Soon after a while her juices flowed freely, and he was busy lapping everything up. In only a few minutes, she reached multiple orgasms, and finally, she stopped him, totally exhausted. "
"Oh, Michelle, you are such a sweet thing," she said. "I will never let you leave me; you will always be my property. Too bad that you are not an examined nurse; I would love to have you in my doctor's office each day around me."
"I would never ever leave you either, my sweet darling, and I would love to work for you at the practice, but I guess that's not a good idea. I'm not qualified for such a job. Maybe it's better if I stay at Mrs. Sharp's office," he replied.
"Of course, my dear, I know that. I was only dreaming," she answered. "I know that you are the right person as Becky's assistant, and I don't mind that you will have to please her from time to time too, as long as you stay my devoted maid at home in the evenings and do everything for my personal needs. But keep in mind that you are dependent on Mrs. Sharp and always will do as she says," she told him.
"I promise, Madame," he quickly replied.
This evening, he helped his wife undress, brushed her hair, and cleaned her face with makeup remover. She enjoyed all that attention from her new boudoir maid and mocked him from time to time.
All that time Michael stayed locked in his chastity device, but Mrs. Garrett sometimes fondled his penis under his petticoats. Michael loved to do everything for his beloved wife and was so glad that she sent him to the cosmetology course.
When she finally lay in bed, dressed in her satin nightgown, Michael undressed out of his uniform and followed her into the bedroom, wearing his underwear and stockings. They both enjoyed each other's company for a lovely, long night.
When Michael arrived at the office on Monday morning, Mrs. Sharp was eager to hear everything about Mrs. Sinclair's company party on Saturday. Michael told her all about it, and Mrs. Sinclair was really pleased with his duties there. He also told her about the positive reaction of his wife to him playing the French maid after he came back home.
"Yes, Michelle, I already had a call from Mrs. Sinclair, and she told me how wonderfully you performed as a French maid at the party. And she even told me that you were flirtatious with some guests, even with some of me, too.
I guess you really enjoyed being put on display in front of such a crowd of people, right?" she asked with a big smile. Michael blushed, not sure what to say about that.
"Oh, and I'm so glad for you that your Mrs. enjoys having such an obedient maid at home. I guess you really love to please her, as I know that's exactly your nature. And she really said that she is ok with you pleasing me at the office too? How wonderful she is. Tell her how much I loved to hear that."
"I will do that, Mrs. Sharp," Michael replied.
"I have to ask you a very special favor today, my dear Michelle. After bringing me my morning coffee, I want you to stay at my office for an hour. I have an important client meeting this morning, and I want you to please me while I have some time available."
Michael went pale. Did he hear right? Mrs. Sharp wanted to be pleased by him during a client meeting.g? That was not possible! He knew that her desk was so spacious that he could easily sit beneath it and please Mrs. Sharp without being seen. But he was really afraid that she wanted exactly that.
"Are you really sure you want me to do that, Ma'am?" he asked, as he was a bit unsure. "Do you think it is wise to bring yourself into such a compromising position, ma'am?" Surely he was not to question one of the orders she gave him, but he really was in doubt if this would be a good idea.
"Of course I want you to do that, my little minx," Mrs. Sharp said, undeterred. "You will do what I ask you to do, or would you prefer I send you to the nearby law office to become the secretary of one of the male attorneys there?"
"No, Ma'am, of course not," Michael replied. Then he left for the kitchen to prepare the coffee for his boss. "Oh, and please bring a whole pot of coffee and three cups, dear. I will have some company soon," Mrs. Sharp added when he left.
When Michael returned with the coffee on a tray, Mrs. Sharp smiled at him. "Please put the tray on the desk and then take off your jacket.
I want you to feel relaxed under my desk. I already placed a soft pillow there for you, my sweet secretary," she said, smiling.
Michael hung his coat on her chair and crawled under her desk. When Mrs. Sharp sat down, she lifted her skirt a bit so that he could have better access to her crotch. Michael saw that she was not wearing panties and that her marvelous slit was already glistening wet.
He smelled her musky odor and instantly started kissing her love nest and pleasuring her with his tongue. After a few minutes, she purred contentedly.
Then there was a knock at the door. Michael froze, and she answered to his absolute horror with a loud "Yes, come in, please."
The door opened, and two people were coming in. Michael heard the clicking noise of the steps of two different shoes, and he went absolutely quiet and stopped licking. But the pressure of Mrs. Sharp's strong thighs reminded him to keep going.
The guests took their seats, and Mrs. Sharp greeted them with a friendly smile. After offering them some coffee and the sound of the cups filling up, she asked her guests about how satisfied they were with the reached agreement. When the first person answered, Michael immediately heard that it was Mrs. Cynthia Sinclair.
"Well, thank you, Becky; I am more than pleased with our arrangement. We got the best possible option with getting your lovely Michelle as our trainer. Most of our ladies said that they understood everything during the lessons, and if not, Michelle was able to help them understand everything.
And I have to praise her again for helping out at our company party last weekend. As I told you before on the phone, I was more than pleased with her service. It was marvelous, and she really made a deep impression on the guests while serving as a maid. You are so lucky to have such a talented assistant, and if I could, I would try to steal her from you," she said with laughter.
"Oh, you mean, lady! You will not be able to steal her from me; she is my property." Mrs. Sharp laughed too.
"But maybe I can lend her out to you some more if the conditions are reasonable.
You would be surprised to know what kind of special qualifications my dear Michelle really has." With that, she increased the pressure of her legs as a sign that Michael was to keep on pleasuring her. He instantly continued to lick her and felt that she really loved that.
Her voice became softer, and her juices intensified. Michael felt that she was very close to an orgasm.
"So, we really heard so many wonderful things about your new assistant. But why is she already at home while her boss is still working at the office?" the second voice said. It was definitely a deeper male voice, and Michael shuddered. Who was that person here with Mrs. Sinclair?
"Well, Bob, she is still at work here. You would be surprised to know how hard she is working right now for me," Mrs. Sharp answered. With that, she grabbed Michael with her strong legs and pushed his head deeper into her wet pussy. Michael nearly could not breathe anymore but kept on licking her wet slit.
A few seconds later, she shuddered in a strong orgasm and made a gentle moan. "You really could not imagine how hard, Bob!" She breathed deeply a few times. After a few seconds, her orgasm was over, and Michael was able to breathe again.
Mrs. Sinclair gasped.
"Becky! Don't tell me that she is doing what I think she is doing right now!" she said, her eyes wide with surprise. Mrs. Sharp broadly smiled at her. "Did… did she please you here, right now, right in front of us?"
Bob was speechless and looked totally surprised. Michael was in horror at what would happen next. He prayed that his boss would not embarrass him in front of Mrs. Sinclair and the stranger. But he had no luck.
"Well, my dear Cynthia, I don't know what you will think now, but yes, she is here, under my desk, and did that right now for me like the lovely, submissive servant that she has become." Michael nearly fainted when he heard her confess that. He did not move a muscle and waited for the earth to open and swallow him right now.
"Oh my god, Becky, you are such an evil minx. I would never suspect that you would even consider using her that way. I thought Michelle was married, and you would do that to her?" Mrs. Sinclair was beside herself.
"Keep calm, Cynthia, keep calm. I already talked to Michelle's wife about some special duties that I need here at the office from time to time. And that I expect my secretary to be helpful in each case, even if such special duties were needed and she was ok with that," Mrs. Sharp replied.
Now the man made a noise. Michael still didn't know who he was dealing with. But he should find out soon. "Well, Becky, I must say that I am really surprised. When my wife told me about you and the wonderful agreement she agreed to with your company about sharing your secretary for Cynthia's training courses, she never mentioned that your secretary was really your personal assistant."
"I did not know that myself!" his wife chimed in.
"But now that I got to know you and see what a beautiful lady you are... " he continued "... and getting to know what really happened here in the last few minutes, I became totally horny," he said to Mrs. Sharp with lustful eyes.
"Cynthia and I have a really open relationship and share some of our partners from time to time."
Mrs. Sharp smiled back at him with a lustful glee and also watched Mrs. Sinclair closely. But she smiled back at her and said, "Yes, dear, my Bobby is so true. We have an open relationship and sometimes share partners with each other. And so I think right now that the four of us could find a successful arrangement together. What do you think, Becky?"
Michael could not believe his ears, but was in no position to do anything.
"Well, keep on, Cynthia; I'm all open ears. What do you have in mind?" Mrs. Sharp answered and licked her lips in Bob's direction.
"Well, as you told me earlier, Becky, you were considering lending out your sweet Michelle to me if we find a suitable business solution. I thought about taking you at your word. Would you like to let me try out her special duties when I sign a 5-year agreement of cooperation with your company? And..." She made a long pause and watched her husband's lustful views of Mrs. Sharp.
"And what, Cynthia...?" Mrs. Sharp asked with a trembling voice, now also watching Cynthia's husband closely.
"And, I would let you try out the physical strength of my sweet Bobby here, as I see that you were taken by his appearance."
"Yes, you are right, Cynthia, I would really like to have a closer look at your husband," Mrs. Sharp replied. "He is a really handsome guy and far, far away from my own. And after being so satisfied by my sweet, pretty secretary, I feel the need for a hunky man like him even more." Mr. Sinclair gave her a broad smile and also licked his lips. Surely he was sexually aroused by that strong, sexy woman and wanted her right now, too.
"I will take you at your word that you will sign this contract afterward, and offer you now to simply swap our places. What do you think about that?" she said to Cynthia. Michael did not believe his ears. Is his boss really offering Mrs. Sinclair that she could use him like Mrs. Sharp used him before? Was she totally crazy?
Yes, she was. While staring Mrs. Sinclair directly in her eyes, Mrs. Sharp rose from her armchair and stood up. "Would you like to try out my chair, Cynthia, and get an impression of what it means to be a manager in this company? And maybe you will offer me your place beside your hunky man for a while?" she asked with a flirtatious voice.
"Well... yes, of course, Becky. I would love to try out your chair, my dear," Michael heard Mrs. Sinclair answering. And while Mrs. Sharp left her desk and took some steps to the other side, he heard the clicking noises of Mrs. Sinclair's court shoes on the floor.
After a few seconds, he saw her feet right in front of Mrs. Sharp's desk. She wore marvelous white heeled court shoes, some thin nylon stockings, and a nude-colored pencil skirt. When she was in front of him, she bent down, lifted her skirt slightly, and put her hands under it.
After a few seconds, her white lace panties fell to the floor, right in front of Michael's face. With her foot, she pushed it forward, even closer to him.
After that, she sat down and slid forward on the chair. Michael stared at the white panties in front of him and the marvelous legs of Mrs. Sinclair. She opened her legs a bit so that Michael could see her moist slit. "Oh, Becky, that's a really comfortable chair to sit on. Now I know how you handle working long hours here," she said.
"Yes, for sure," Mrs. Sharp answered while placing herself in the chair beside Mr. Sinclair. "But wait till you feel the relaxing massage option that comes with that chair," she laughed.
Michael was not able to move any muscle. He waited with his face only a few centimeters away from Mrs. Sinclair's crotch.
"Michelle, dear, start working on your duties. Be a good girl and do what you are told," he heard Mrs. Sharp say loudly. After a few seconds' hesitation, he moved forward, grabbed Mrs. Sinclair's legs, and caressed her nylon-clad knees.
He always loved to caress women's legs in stockings, and Mrs. Sinclair was a really good-looking lady. Her legs were marvelous and without any blemishes.
"Yes, I see; I think it started right now," he heard Mrs. Sinclair's voice. "I think that is a good start. But how can I increase the massage effect?"
After hearing that, Michael went forward and started kissing the inside of her tights. He moved upwards with his kisses until he reached her crotch with his face. He inhaled her lovely scent and was sure of what he was expected to do right now.
After a few probing licks with his tongue, he already heard Mrs. Sinclair moaning silently. He kept on licking and buried his mouth deeper into her crotch. After a while, he lost his restraint and started to lick her penetratingly.
Meanwhile, Mrs. Sharp was flirting openly with Mr. Sinclair, and he had just begun to caress her legs under her short skirt. She smiled back at him, and he soon pulled her close and started kissing her.
Mrs. Sinclair watched the couple and enjoyed the view while being properly licked by Michael. After some passionate kisses, Mrs. Sharp opened Mr. Sinclair's pants and took out his already fully erect member. After several strokes with her pretty, manicured hands, she leaned down to him and took it into her mouth. Mr. Sinclair gasped and enjoyed her pretty, soft, and warm lips.
Michael could not hear or see anything from that but kept on working on Mrs. Sinclair's slit. She was really excited by now, and her pussy juices flowed freely. Michael could hear her moaning increasing.
Mrs. Sharp and Mr. Sinclair had now lost all of their concerns and made love in front of Mrs. Sinclair. Mrs. Sharp crawled onto the desk and lay back there while Mr. Sinclair pushed her legs apart and started penetrating Michael's boss.
Seconds later, they worked hard, and Michael heard the moaning of his boss and the rhythmical noises of Mr. Sinclair. Michael was now really horny too, and his caged member became as hard as the tight chastity device allowed. He did not think anymore but enjoyed the noises of the lovemaking couple and the satisfied moans of Mrs. Sinclair. After some more licking, he was aware that Mrs. Sinclair would very soon have her orgasm.
He increased the licking a bit more and enjoyed that after a few seconds, she wrapped her legs around him and started to push him hard into her crotch. She gasped and moaned and really enjoyed Michael's tongue and the copulating couple right in front of her.
She came hard, and the orgasm lasted for nearly a minute. Michael slurped all of her juices, and when her orgasm was over, he only gently kissed her rose-colored vagina. He knew that she needed some rest now and backed up again under the desk.
Mrs. Sinclair enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm while watching Mrs. Sharp and her husband in their lovemaking. Soon Mr. Sinclair reached his top too and spurted his full load of semen into Mrs. Sharp's waiting pussy. Both of them were moaning loudly and enjoying each other.
When it was over, Mr. Sinclair backed up and left the desk. "Wait, Bobby, please." Mrs. Sharp gasped. "Please take a seat and relax a bit, but don't put your pants back on, dear," she said to him.
Michael stared at the floor at Mrs. Sinclair's white panties. What the hell did his boss have in mind now? he asked himself.
"Cynthia dear, would you be so kind as to let my sweet assistant leave my desk now?" she chirped. Mrs. Sinclair rose to her feet again, then bent down and took her panties in her hand. Michael came out from under the desk.
Mrs. Sinclair looked him straight in the eyes, and then she handed him her panties with the words, "Here, dear, this should remind you of our first private meeting today. I hope that many more of this kind will follow. I want you to have my panties as a symbol of our new relationship and wear them next time when we meet again."
Mrs. Sharp grinned at both of them and said, "Oh, Michelle, that was so sweet of Mrs. Sinclair. Please make a curtsy and thank her for giving you her lovely panties." Michael turned red and did as he was told.
Mrs. Sinclair grinned broadly.
"And now, my dear, be a good girl and take care of Mr. Sinclair, please. I want to have him ready and hard again for me for a second round. He made me so horny, and I just want him in me again."
"Cynthia, dear, I hope that is ok for you, and you let me have your sweet Bobby one more time." She then said to Mrs. Sinclair.
"Oh yes, Becky, feel free to enjoy my husband once more. Maybe I can think about the new contract while you both enjoy each other's company once more. But first, I want to watch how your lovely assistant Michelle will take care of him," she said and looked at Michael.
Michael went pale. Was he really expected to take care of a man? Right here, while Mrs. Sharp and Mrs. Sinclair were watching? He looked around and saw the ladies smiling. Then he looked at Mr. Sinclair, who was also smiling at him. "Come over here, honey, I won't bite," Michael heard him saying. He walked up to Mr. Sinclair on shaky legs, who was comfortably sitting in his chair. His long and thick member was still out of his pants. Michael was mesmerized by the view and stopped right in front of it.
"Come, honey, I know that you already know what to do, right?" He heard Mr. Sinclair's voice. He looked him in the eye, and Mr. Sinclair grabbed him at the shoulders and gently pushed him down. Soon Michael kneeled in front of the man and stared at his impressive cock. It was so much bigger than his own. Carefully, he reached out and grabbed the warm flesh.
Mr. Sinclair moaned quietly and closed his eyes when Michael's manicured fingers closed around the man's shaft. Michael looked at the ladies, who were both watching him closely.
"Come on, honey, you know what to do. Your slender fingers with those marvelous long nails are made to be seen wrapped around a man's cock," Mrs. Sinclair spurred him on. Michael turned again and stared at Mr. Sinclair's cock again. After some hesitation, he went forward and kissed the tip of the rod carefully. He heard another moaning and felt that the blood was coming back into it. When he looked at Mr. Sinclair, he saw that he was watching him too. "I really love that view, honey," he heard him say, and both ladies held their breath.
Michael could smell the musky smell of Mr. Sinclair but mixed with the sweet smell of Mrs. Sharp's pussy. He paused for a second, and then he took the tip of Mr. Sinclair's already hardening member between his lips.
With his tongue, he licked around the tip and closed his eyes. After a few seconds, he lost his concerns and took him fully into his mouth. Mr. Sinclair moaned now louder, and even the ladies made some satisfying noises.
After a few minutes, Mr. Sinclair's cock was hard and thick again. Michael felt some hands on his shoulders, and Mrs. Sharp gently kissed his ears. "Mmmhhh, Michelle, I love to watch you giving head to this hunky man, but don't forget that you should only make him ready for me again," she breathed in his ear. "So now be a good girl and give him back to me, darling.
I promise that you will soon have the opportunity to taste him again." With that, she helped him stand up, and then she grabbed the man's cock herself.
Michael did not know what to do, but soon Mrs. Sinclair was on his side. She gently kissed him on the mouth and whispered, "Did you enjoy having my Bobby's cock in your mouth? I still can taste it on your lips, darling. Come on, now, I guess you should repair your makeup, Michelle.
We all want to see the immaculate secretary again." With that, she helped him into the corner of the office where Mrs. Sharp's wardrobe, a sink, and a mirror were. Michelle cleaned her face carefully and took out some makeup and lipstick from her purse. While she was doing that, Mrs. Sharp was fucked on the office desk hard.